StarVista LIVE is a leader in producing luxury themed cruises and events. We create unique entertainment experiences that bring fans together to relive their favorite moments, create new memories, and enjoy unparalleled access to the superstars they love. To date, StarVista LIVE has sailed 18 “themed” music cruises in 8 years and have served more than 36,000 passionate loyal guests on the Malt Shop Memories Cruise, The Soul Train Cruise, The Flower Power Cruise, 70’s Rock and Romance Cruise, The Country Music Cruise, The Southern Rock Cruise, and The Ultimate Disco Cruise . Our mega-star artist line-up includes Smokey Robinson, Kenny Rogers, Gladys Knight, Frankie Valli, Earth Wind & Fire, Micky Dolenz, Peter Noone, The Beach Boys and more!
We are a dynamic and growing company and are looking for strong new team members to help us build our portfolio of themed events catering to a luxury minded, mature guest.
We work hard but also take time to enjoy these wonderful live events! We have also strategically partnered with leaders in the entertainment industry including Centric, the Grand Ole Opry, Bethel Woods, Golden Nugget Atlantic City and various radio hosts nationwide. Our employees get to be part of something legendary when they work here.
We would love to work with you if you:
- You are results driven: How do you know who won the game? Check the scoreboard. You are driven by results, use data to inform decision making and enjoy the thrill of the sale.
- You solve problems: You spot issues and inefficiencies from a mile away and aren’t afraid to suggest solutions and then dive in to implement them. You know when to go looking for input from others, and you are constantly looking for ways to improve.
- You pay attention to detail: Missed details erode accountability, and that hurts when our mission is to bring our customers high quality products and experiences that enhance their lives and solve their problems.
- You’re self-motivated and self-directed: We need people who thrive in a self-directed environment, capable of writing their own training manual and figuring out what needs to get done, and then doing it.
- You love entertainment: You have a passion for bringing the best in entertainment to your customers, have a passion for music and pop culture and love to get in the mind of your guest to figure out how to bring them the best event they have ever seen.
Starvista LIVE has an unlimited vacation policy and a casual work environment. We have an amazing benefits package and offer worktime flexibility. We compete for the best talent and our salary and bonus structure are commensurate with accomplishments. We offer a full benefit package including 401K with a company match. We are an equal opportunity employer. Most of our positions require the ability to travel up to 50% during heavy cruising and pre-sailing season and a valid passport.